In case you missed it:$1 Dolls at Dollar Tree!

stefanib123

I posted this on the old Dollar Tree thread, but it really deserves it's own, LOL! I picked these cuties up at the Dollar Tree the other day:

IMG_7673.jpg

They are made by Greenbrier International, Inc, the same company that makes the dollhouse furniture that they sell.I think "Greenbrier" is trying to be a knockoff of "Greenleaf", LOL! The dolls are much better quality than the furniture, though. They had 4 different ones. The small seated "baby" actually came from the Dollar Tree also, a few years ago. Its by Greenbrier, too.The redhead in green thats seated is like the others, just wanted to show you her in a seated position. They come with the little stands also.

I also bought the little trophies in the pic, I think I can use spackle or something and make them look like planters for the outside.

The dolls are about 5 1/2 inches tall, all porcelain, arms, legs, head all move, but not the elbows or knees. I had to cut the clothes off, just a little snip in the seam, but thats ok, because I plan on making them new ones anyway.

Here's what she looks like with her clothes off(the body is porcelain, also):

IMG_7678.jpg

IMG_7666.jpg

IMG_7667.jpg

IMG_7668.jpg

IMG_7669.jpg

Those are actually pretty cute. I'll have to check that out.

Especially considering where they come from, LOL! They are not the greatest, by far, but with a little work (is there such a thing as "doll bashing, LOL) they will be better. I'm going to paint the faces a little, re-clothe them, and give them a haircut.

I'll post pics when Im done.